- When booking, a deposit of 50% of the total rent is required.
- Bookings taken within four weeks of arrival require full payment immediately.
- The balance should be paid no later than six weeks before arrival.
- All cheques must be made payable to Jean Muckle and sent to Harley Cottage, 17 Uppertown, Wolsingham, Co. Durham, DL13 3ES.
- Payment can be made by Bank Transfer, details on request
- We would be pleased to discuss your booking by telephone but require a deposit within five days of the call.
- No reminders are issued for the payment of the balance unless we are specifically requested to do so.
- In the event of failure to forward the payment due we reserve the right to re-let your booking. (Every effort will be made to contact you before we re-let)
- In the event of cancellation, we will do our very best to re-let if given sufficient notice. (Please telephone)
- If we are successful in re-letting your reservation we will make a full refund.
- If we are unsuccessful in re-letting your reservation we will make a refund minus your deposit.
- The client agrees to leave the property in the same condition in that which it was handed over to them.
- Damage to the property or fittings will be charged at the replacement price.
For anything else please contact us on:
Tel: +44 (0) 1388 527 186
Mobile: +44 (0) 7596 218 683